Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!
Today I will talk about my travel wishlist. These are some of the places that I dream to travel once in my life (or twice, of course I wouldn’t say no) and I’m here to share it with you. This is just one of my dreams, to travel the world and be able to do what you are about to read in the countries that I want to.
Set your belts and we begin!
- Swim in the largest swimming pool in Chile.
- Stay at a water bungalow in Maldives.
- Stay in a glass igloo in Finland.
- Go bungee jumping in New Zealand.
- Sit on the edge of Trolltung cliff in Norway.
- Ski at the Swiss Alps.
- Stand on the glass balcony of Willis Tower in Chicago.
- Attend a carnival in Rio.
- Experience the hot air ballon ride in Turkey.
- Drink at the October Fest in Munich.
- Swing on the edge of the world in Ecuador.
- Walk on a bridge made of tree roots in Indonesia.
- Swim at the cleanest water in the world in Melissani Lake in Greece.
- Walk on the path of death in China.
- Stay in an underwater hotel in Dubai.
- Walk in the glass trail of terror in China.
In conclusion I would like to give you all a piece of advice. Follow your heart and your dreams. Although it sounds basic, it is very important. While I was writing all of these countries there was a small voice inside that said: “Whoah, hold on, are you sure you will succeed to travel in those places?” I can’t lie to you, for a second I stopped writing and thought: ”You’re right, I won’t be able to do all of these” But, heck no, I will do it…Maybe not all at once, of course it’s very hard. But, if I trully believe in something and I have faith, then certainly my dreams will come true.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and, if you want, feel free to comment me your ravel wishlist and in what places you dream to go to.
Best kisses xxx